Passive House Range
Extremely high energy efficiency and very low air infiltration, European style, made in Australia.
Windows : European style tilt & turn, fixed picture, clerestory/tilt, sliding, bi-fold, heritage, shapes
Doors : lift-slide sliding, giant lift-slide, stacker sliders, corner lift-slide, bi-fold, French, single hinged glass doors
- Custom made to size and shape
- Frame thickness IV 78mm
- Triple glazed Low-E glass with 2x 14mm-16mm argon-filled airgap
- German hardware fittings, extra seals
- Spray painted with low VOC paints or stains
- Timely delivery – link to installation videos supplied
- Industry warranties apply and 10 years warranty on glass
- Noise reduction up to 43dB
- U-values from a very low 0.8
Two of Paarhammer's window and door ranges are suitable for Passive House when combined with triple glazing, soft coat low-E glass and extra seals.
For bushfire safety above BAL-29 please visit Bushfire Safe Range
Window and Glazing Performance
by Tony Paarhammer is a video and PowerPoint presentation which compares international window rating standards, and looks at Passive House as well as the Australian AFRC and WERS ratings. This presentation was delivered for the South Pacific Passive House Conference.