Passive House Range
Extremely high energy efficiency and very low air infiltration, European style, made in Australia.
Windows : European style tilt & turn, fixed picture, clerestory/tilt, sliding, bi-fold, heritage, shapes
Doors : lift-slide sliding, giant lift-slide, stacker sliders, corner lift-slide, bi-fold, French, single hinged glass doors
- Custom made to size and shape
- Frame thickness IV 78mm
- Triple glazed Low-E glass with 2x 14mm-16mm argon-filled airgap
- German hardware fittings, extra seals
- Spray painted with low VOC paints or stains
- Timely delivery – link to installation videos supplied
- Industry warranties apply and 10 years warranty on glass
- Noise reduction up to 43dB
- U-values from a very low 0.8
Two of Paarhammer's window and door ranges are suitable for Passive House when combined with triple glazing, soft coat low-E glass and extra seals.
For bushfire safety above BAL-29 please visit Bushfire Safe Range
Window and Glazing Performance
by Tony Paarhammer is a video and PowerPoint presentation which compares international window rating standards, and looks at Passive House as well as the Australian AFRC and WERS ratings.